Apr 22, 2012

Bandit Burrito's Breakfast Burritos

We have a serious love of Bandit Burrito on Merle Hay in Johnston.  We have tried fried burritos on Wednesday and I have major cravings for their nacho plate from time to time, but today I tried their breakfast burrito for the first time!
I got the non-customized version so I could see what it was all about.  It comes with eggs, breakfast sausage links, home-fry style potatoes, an interesting gravy resembling salsa verde, and cheese (cheddar in this case).  I was offered a side of salsa and chose the mild.  With a small fountain drink, it was under $5!
It was pretty damn awesome too.  As soon as she finished wrapping it up, all the ingredients got melty with the cheese and gravy so it was nice and gooey.  The salsa was a nice complement but not really necessary so I'll probably skip it next time.  It was around the same size as their burrito slims which seems about just right for a breakfast offering.
The only danger I see in this is that they are perfectly located between my house and my work....
~Hanna

No comments: